- Annual Budget for the Year Ending:
- Asset Register for the Year Ending:
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return for the Year Ending:
- Internal Audit Report and Updates
- External Auditor Report for the Year Ending:
- Notice of Audit & Public Rights for the Year Ending:
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit for the Year Ending:
The Town Council receives income from Shropshire Council (the Precept) for maintaining the Town Council’s properties, services and amenities. Grants and other funds may be sought from time to time.
The annual Budget is determined and agreed by Council. The Amenities, Finance and General Purposes Committee (AF&GP) recommends decisions to Council on matters with a financial impact although certain aspects are delegated.
Budgets and accounts are prepared and audited in accordance with current management policies. Members of the Public may have access to the accounts and associated documents by arrangement. Please contact us.
In case of difficulty downloading the documents below, or if you require them in a more accessible format, please contact us here .