In the Main Hall, Silvester Horne Institute, High Street, Church Stretton, SY6 6BY
Electors of the Parish are invited to attend and by law the Parish Assembly may discuss all Parish affairs and pass resolutions about them.
The following matters have so far been placed on the Agenda:
• Chairman’s Report
• A Progress Report from the Town Council on performance against the Town Plan priorities 2015/2020
• Unitary Councillors’ Report
• Open Forum - Questions from Electors of the Parish
The second half of the meeting is devoted to the theme of “Our Town, One Town, Together” and will showcase some examples of current partnership projects that highlight the value of working together to achieve success.
• Ms Isabel Carter – “The Wetlands Project”
• Ms Nicola McPherson – “The Health and Wellbeing Centre”
• Mr Ed Andrews – “Rectory Wood and Field”
• Mr Rob Justice – “Russell’s Meadow Community Sports Pavilion”
• Summary by Cllr Mike Walker, Mayor and Chairman of Church Stretton Town Council
Tea, coffee and light refreshments will be served from 6.45pm onwards